Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Turning around

Last post I just really wanted to lament over my lost piano. But there are other things going on too, i swear. Apart from feeling very fat from the dormancy of winter break, and depression from being cooped up in the house, my spirits are slowly starting to turn upward again. I hopped on a bike yesterday and rode around the block because this weekend I'm going up to Santa Barbra with Marie to go visit our friend Cassidy who goes to UCSB. Everyone gets around on bike up there, so I don't wanna look like a fool. Turns out, i have no quad strength and can barely handle a slope. Better get back on that bike again today or I'll be walking it the entire trip!
My poor poor sister, what has gotten into her? She's 29 years old but handles social situations like a 12 yr old. On Sunday, she totally stormed off while we were waiting in line at Nord's cafe, leaving me standing there like a fool. Very mature, Ashley. My mom returned to the line from browsing and was like "Whaaaa?? Where's Ash??" and I had to explain to her that she is STILL pissed over the whole Christmas thing. I tried to explain to her that Kim wasn't disrespecting her (c'mon I WAS there) but Ash just has to assume that the world is against her and responds by throwing a tantrum. Once again, I have to wait for an indefinite period of time until she decides to come back to the family, all hunky dory. I'm sick of letting her throw a fit and come back whenever she pleases. Family's shouldn't function like this, but I guess running is better than staying and fighting (in Nordstrom, could you imagine? mortifying).
Today, I'll smoke weed. The folks at UDank.com really know how to keep me company in this time in my life where socializing seems to have come to all but a complete standstill. Also, I'm sick. It's impressive how much  getting high makes my me feel better, it really eliminates the worst symptoms. That overall crappy, heavy feeling of being sick goes away with the puff of a cloud. Must wait for mom to go to work first. and that's why I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment