Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time for the fishes

Felt slightly miffed when I walked by the koi pond on campus today and didn't have time to sit down and watch the fish and the turtles. I was too busy rushing to class. Then again, I wanted this. Sometime this semester, perhaps a few times, I will revisit that empty thinking space in my brain and laze around on the lawn, watching the fish swirl around in their serene vessel. But for now, I'm adjusting to the never ending flow of information thats been filling up my brain, previously emptied from a bland, melancholic winter break.
I guess i'm moody today. But it's because I havn't had a good toke in 2 days. Only 2 days? I am pathetic. But i know it would make me feel better. There are no problems to resolve really, I'm just moody and would like to light up.
As long as I'm bitching, lemme just say that my suitemates are disgusting little pigs. I don't think these girls have ever washed a single dish in their entire life. Our kitchenette, no larger than your average writing desk, has NO room in the sink or counter for their nasty, unwashed dishes. They are covered in food, and if the girls decide to go the extra mile, they will rinse their plate and leave a lovely, oily residue behind. Have they never heard of SOAP? Oh! or how they left popcorn kernels and instant soup pieces in the drain. Um yeah we DONT have a garbage disposal so get your nasty ass leftovers out of the sink that all 8 of us have to use. The funny thing is, they're a lot prettier and well kempt than I am when it comes to their personal appearance. Total girly girls. disgusting, spoiled girly girls who have never cleaned up after themselves in their lives. While i may envy their beauty, popularity and their affinity for attracting boys up to the suite, at least i can sit high and mighty knowing that at least I'm not a slob.

No comments:

Post a Comment