Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yesterday, in continuing spirit of getting active, I hiked Mt. Woodson with Marie and company. I am reeeally out of shape but still amazed at what my body can do. I was the first one to the top, text book example of "slow and steady wins the race" kinda thing. My butt hurts. I wish I would get out and exercise like that more often, it releases endorphins like you wouldn't believe. Wish i was addicted to exercise instead of weed.

Lost my phone last night. Really uneasy without my phone by my side, I'm totally one with that stupid thing. I'm going back to Pazzo's today to see if those buttholes actually DO have my phone. I asked them last night about it during closing, the didn't even look. Just said they didn't have it. Makes me wanna trash their business. They only hire total tools anyway. Men I can't stand. Why don't you just go off-roading in the desert and never come back?

I just stopped and thought of what to write next, but realized my emotions are few and minor. My social life has been in a drought, so it's like my mind is dry. But my focus always comes back to my jokable love life. I'm not attracted to anyone! I keep getting men lined up, but when it comes to pulling the trigger, I recede and choke up. "I need to go home" or "next time" are phrases that will NEVER get me laid. Well, the problem isn't getting laid, I could get laid if i reeeally needed to. It's picking someone who I'm not going to instantly loathe the second he finishes and rolls over in bed. Maybe I'd be satisfied if I took more charge on the stage, instead of playing helpless, lifeless slave. I used to be a sex goddess, where did my confidence and power go?? Down the drain when I started gaining weight and seeing how awful college boys are.

1 comment:

  1. find someone who is not a college boy.....

    and continue hiking. do Cowles next.

    ReplyDelete